Truman Hoyle advises and represents clients in disputes and potential disputes in all aspects of commercial, technology and property law. Our expertise covers both State and Federal Courts and specialist tribunals, as well as mediation, arbitration and expert review.
Our partners each have over 20 years’ experience advising and representing clients in litigious matters, including large, high profile commercial litigation as well as smaller disputes. They are experienced advocates and mediators, with significant hands on court room expertise.
Our lawyers understand the commercial advantages of avoiding disputes and resolving those which can’t be avoided without resort to litigation. Our services include advising clients on how to avoid litigation as well as how to be prepared for litigation in those situations where it becomes necessary or unavoidable. Experience as in house counsel has taught us the necessity for a practical, common-sense, commercial and cost sensitive approach to disputes and litigation without sacrificing the strategic thinking, thoroughness and attention to detail which wins cases.
Examples of services provided by Truman Hoyle include advising and representing clients in litigation in State and Federal Courts involving:
- Commercial matters such as shareholder disputes and commercial and contract disputes
- IT and telecommunications disputes
- Trade practices and competition law, including against the ACCC
- Property disputes including leasing, caveats and other property matters
- Land and Environment matters
- Intellectual property
- Employment and industrial relations
- Insolvency and bankruptcy
- Franchising litigation