Media and Ecommerce
Truman Hoyle’s lawyers are leaders in the provision of media and ecommerce legal and regulatory advice in Australia.
Our ecommerce lawyers assist clients with all aspects of online contracting, information security and privacy, and compliance with the growing list of regulation and industry codes which impact ecommerce. They also negotiate all agreements required for online trading infrastructure.
We also provide expert advice on content licencing arrangements and content distribution across all technological platforms, both traditional and new media.
Our specific expertise includes:
- Content distribution, including broadcasting and narrowcasting
- Online gaming and regulation
- Production and distribution agreements
- Intellectual property protection and commercialisation
- Data storage and security
- Compliance issues for data storage and transmission
- Privacy and data protection